Monday, November 28, 2005

I just washed dishes..sena and i used last night and this morning...not so much stuff but... i do not like wash dishes...
I do not trust DISH WASHER so I wash by myself... well i do not have dishwasher anyway..ha


I was not able to easily get rid of the cheese from macaroni & cheese pot I used, which I cooked fist time in my life...
.... I used Cheddar cheese and mottarella cheese... I do not know how to spell those cheese names..so I created..spell.
You know what I mean anyway...
So cheese... Is yummy, but sticks allover.......!!! ahhhh...
i get frustrated when i see DIRTY stuff.. i like whatever everything CLEAN...
My friend said to me once....He was friend at SMC... Luke it is you---!!!
Anyway... He said,,,," are you clean problem or something...?"
when I asked him to take his shoes off..To get in my room.......
I AM JAPANESE...!!!
I cannot stop thinking about.....
HE MIGHT STEPPED ON POOP...O R SOMETHING....
Think about it.....!!! Serious...Before you clean your inside of body.... Yes.. that is also important....i am trying to clean inside of my body too...
But.....Don't you want everything clean..?????
Think like this... You got a baby your own baby... Crawl around all over.. And taste whatever... That's how baby tests things to know it is safe or it is yummy or not...
My point is......(@_@)..
I think I am lazy... But I do not like DIRTY things... So I cleaned my house.. My car....And myself...during weekend.
Really clean now...
Kent will be back today....Fe fu fu fu fu...(~_~)