Friday, May 12, 2006

SYUNGA-KANSYA!


Thank you so much for everybody!!! who came to see my show and gave me hugs and love...
I was really nervous...till saw my FRIENDS' faces..

since I was a kid,,, I liked to draw anything...even tiny things in my room, like nails, electric codes,,,I was weird..and created my own characters...and wanted to become an artist..now I feel...I am an artist! it is super cool feeling.

here is one story about my character.
my first character I design was a monkey... and actually, I made a button for my show... yes that monkey... I drew from my memory...
all my drawings, paintings, and characters have meanings and stories behind them... I will tell you later when I get help from someone who can write good English...Ha ha ha
now I go back to be an animator to finish 4 spots for NICKELODEON!!..I will post some images from the projects,if Manny says yes.......