Wednesday, October 11, 2006

UUWWAA--!!!!HALLOWEEEEEEEN


Ok... I came to work this morning, cleaned up my area,,and cleaned up all my figures to make them ready for HAllooweeeeen!
Changing placement and posing and stuff.
I changed my desktop pictures to BEAWARE and 666..yeah.. getting there....Listen TOOL ,ROB ZOMBIE,,
GGYAAHH--!!.
It is my favorite time in YEAR..
scary movies on TV..he he he...

well..I watched "SCREAM AWARDS" last night, and it was pretty exciting. I saw Rob Zombie, I kind of like how he looks, and Kento said, "I will make myself look like that".. And I thought, "???...may be cool."
and I saw KORN, my chemical romance? , linda blair,quentin talantino,robert rodorigesu--!
I know I am spelling names crazy aren't I....
It was goood..OVERentertained... I made up the word,, but hope you know how I mean.
anyway..I liked it. did you see it, HUGo?

OK, so anyway, I started checking mails on computer, and clicked MANNY'sblog and saw 100% CHRISTMAS STUFF!
Thanks MANNY for showing me CUTE stuff..
My EVILLNESS is gone... now.
I want FAIRLY ODDPARENTS....Perfect as Christmas present for SENA