Sunday, December 03, 2006

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!! for coming to line up to check out my circus punk last night! and for who was not able to make it, here is my custom circus punk I painted on.

there were many intersting punks, super big ones to small ones, besides the artists's apperence,there were many popular artists in audience too..Mark Ryden, Gary Baseman...
it was exciting event.

my punk and one of painting are still available at mixi-bang so if you are interested in getting them, pleasce check out their site,
I believe they will put all artworks and pictures on their site soon.

and HERE is one more information I need to tell,
I will be in group show at GALLERY 1988,
and opening reception is THIS COMING THRUSDAY,DECEMBER 7TH. and I believe there will be party behind of the gallery,
I hope everybody comes to see me again. I did new paintings, I posted on my blog and my space a little bit while ago, I think I did good job for those paintings and because of those paintings, I think I found the way to go as an painter..I discoverd new way to make crazy textures, so you need to come to look at in front of you not only on computer.