Monday, February 12, 2007

CHARITY BY NUMBERS-ebay auction!!

yes here is again... my banana painting for "CHARITY BY NUMBERS". but there is reason for why again...Now ebay auction is going on until next monday...there are many good stuff in the show.. pretty interesting...but all I want to say is please BIT! if you are interested in getting my banana painting.....
100% money goes to"THE ALLIANCE FOR CHILDREN'S RIGHTS",
to help children.I believe all children are angels, whatever religion, they should be loved 100%,not abused.
last saturday night was the opening night.. I wanted to go to nucleus too, but my car was broken, and I was too tired to find someone who can give me ride to alhambra.....I heard "after these message" show opening was exciting... I wanted to see my friends though....I will check out next weekend...