Thursday, April 19, 2007

GAKE NO UENO PONYO and TEKKONKINKREET



I just heard from my sister, there will be new HAYAO MIYAZAKI'S SUPER TRADITIONAL FEATURE ANIMATION FILM coming out in JAPAN Summer 2008!
And so I was not able to be patient not knowing the detail about.
And I found one image from the film.
YOU know why I say super traditional, it is because he just uses watercolors and pastels to paint and draw with!
EVERY SINGLE FRAMES MADE BY HANDS!!!!!NO DIGITAL!!!!!
HOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!
I CANNOT WAIT!
I wish I could work with him...so I will try to find a way to make it happens,, what? is it impossible? Who knows anyway... I just WANT to work with HIM! Hope it is not too late...may be too late...
Story is about the relationship between a 5 years old boy ( HAYAO's son is the model) and a gold fish princess,"PONYO" who wants to be a human(HAYAO's original story). MUST BE weird GOOD! I can tell from the character design. AWESOME!


Oh by the way, there will be one super creative feature animation film coming out next month, but only for ONE DAY!
The title is"TEKKONKINKUREET", and which is based on the comics by TAIYOU MATSUMOTO..one of my favorite...( who made a hippo ring, I am wearing all the time now..thanks KATSU!)
Well.. DVD will already come out in June in Japan though...I want it but I do not have DVD player which plays any region.. Anyway, I just got tickets to go to see with SENA at SUNSET 5 on May 6th. If you are interested in, get tickets now, or you will miss it.