Thursday, September 09, 2010

Nihonjins!! Edwin, Yoskay and...me

Usually, when they have show in Los Angeles,,,
I always try to come for the opening night to congratulate them and having party with them!
Both are having solo show at LeBasseProjects every each year,
and always they inspire me and make me feel so happy to be good friends.
And this time,
they are having two persons show together at RoqLaRue in Seattle, Washington!

EDWIN USHIRO AND YOSKAY YAMAMOTO
Opening Night Friday, September 10
Show runs to October 10, 2010

well,,,I really wish I can go, but I will have one big group show one day after their opening, so I cannot come,
I need to be patient...
please come and congratulate them in my place.
and if you are around in Los Angeles area,
please come to see me at Gallery Nucleus
I will do live drawing at opening party!!

SWEET STREETS II
September 11, 2010 - October 4, 2010
Opening Reception / Sep 11, 7:00PM - 11:00PM

This is my favorite from Edwin's pieces...
"Preceeding Sunday"


And This is my favorite from Yoskay's pieces...
" lost stories and found memories "