Thursday, February 22, 2007

MET MICHEL GONDRY!!



Elizabeth called me two days ago, and told me he would come to Virgin megga store to promote DVD of his master piece,"THE SCIENCE OF SLEEP"!!!
Yes, I just came back...now, and I am still excited, and I had been so excited thinking about what would happen when I saw him. Elizabeth and I were talking on the phone last night, making happy crazy stories about what we should do, when we see him.
Yeah, our conversation was like his film, since I believe Elizabeth and I are crazy enough to make weird fun stories.. you know..well,, you need to read what she blogs about, and she will put pictures too. But for now,I just wanted to show and tell, how sweet and nice he was.
Here is the drawing of Sena and me he did. I still can not believe he was there in front of me. I shaked hands, and gave my animation DVD and toys I made, and told him how much I love his works. He was smiling and drawing, while I was trying to say everything I wanted to say, and when he finished drawing, took picture of Sena and me and drawing 3,4 times each..( I was so wondering what he would do with them)..I know it is a bi-----g dream, but I want to make film or music video with him... so I hope he remembers me and likes my art works and call me or e-mail me someday soon....well I told you it is my big dream...