Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Look what I found..KW's drawing!!

Ok.. I finished clean up whole rooms..I had ignored 3 weeks...ha.ha.
Well, now everything is clean, kind of.. no more dust..... phew...
And this is what I found....yes, Kent's drawing..I called him and told him I love it and he said he did it last night, and we laughed. I like his big cute surprizes...! I think he is genius.....yes I am serious...


I finished paintings for 1988SF.. I think I got something I wanted while I was painting.. this is one of them.. (>_<), I am still struggling to get right feeling..Painting is not easy..need extra concentration or lose everything..like I feel sometimes, may be offen, I do not know how to paint..well but I figure out a little by little to become a master of painting..ha ha ha.. I am just kidding. I love painting,, that is all about..yes love...