Wednesday, June 13, 2007

GROUP SHOWS!!

THERE ARE TWO GROUP SHOWS COMING UP! TOMORROW AND THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!
I know it is prtty short notice.
But, I had been animating crazy, so I was not able to do something else. . I haven't even clean up my house almost 3 weeks again..Ha ha..well, I am taking shower though.. ha
Here is the flyer for tomorrow night show at MELTDOWN on SUNSET BLVD.



A lot of customized GETA will be there. I did TAKOGETA. Do you remember I posted a while ago? Anyway, I am going to go there with SENA to have SAKE a little bit... I guess a little bit. ha ha.
Well, SENA will have CALPICO not SAKE of course.
You should come to join us to get drunk!! ok? my friends!

And on Friday, there will be grand opening show at new store,"MOBIUS", I did one new painting for..
And here is the flyer. I like the design. It is cute, don't you think so?



Many motion graphic artists perticipate this show, my friends from NYLON, and Jesse's debut show in Los Angeles, hooray for Jesse!
Anyway, here is the deal, the "MOBIUS" is right next to PINKBERRY, and they will serve KOREANBEER,
wow, ASIAN NIGHTS! Night!

And here is my new painting for the show!
"OKORU KUMAO"..angry bear is the title.
If you have question about this painting, ask me when you see me at PINKBERRY....Friday night....