Tuesday, September 04, 2007

IT'S SENA'S 15TH. BIRTHDAY TODAY!



wow... yes, 15 years...
I just need to say, how much I have been lucky and happy, since I got (met) Sena.
And never change only the one love.. I can trust forever and ever.
Thank you so much for being my daughter.
well, I should have birthday party for her, but I have been crazy geeky painter mode now,, so,
,,I need to finish them so,,, wait a little bit Sena,,,
we will have a birthday party...
yes,, the one we will invite OUR FRIENDS. you know which party I am talking about... my friends...?
So for no~w!
From this coming Saturday, Kent's new painting exhibition will start!
that means, there will be opening party!
Yeah yeay!
So come to see the most amazing paintings I have ever seen in his art works.
come.. come..and have some drinks with me and 15 years old SENA!!!!
You need to see paintings in person!
ok,,, everybody!


IN ANIMATE: NEW PAINTINGS BY KENT WILLIAMS
September 8 - October 6
Opening Reception: Saturday, September 8, 8-11pm

Merry Karnowsky Gallery
170 South La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90036