Monday, October 29, 2007

Bruce Richards at "The Toy Show" and many more...

Hey Calarts people! Bruce is coming from NY! We can see him, because of "The Toy Show" at Hunsaker / Schlesinger Fine Art gallery (at Bergamot Station, 2525 Michigan Avenue, T3)
Opening reception on November 3rd from 5-7 p.m.
I hope you can make it and we all are able to spend time with Bruce!



and Elizabeth will be in a group show at
"G1988 SF"
, and opening reception will be tomorrow!!
well.. I cannot go there,, but I made my version of Ad for the show, hope she likes it...congrats! KIKU-chan!

and for people who are living in Portland, there will be a good show at
"COMPOUND"
it is Japanese girls show! Opening reception on November1st. 7 p.m.

and one more at"Corey Helford Gallery" my friend Natalia Fabia will have solo show!Opening reception on November10 th. 7 p.m.


And do not forget MY SOLO SHOW! opening will be on NOVEMBER 17TH. SATURDAY!!!! Opening reception, from 7-11 P.M.
if you get the special invitation from Nucleus, you are invited to preview night, BUT please come to the show on SATURDAY!!!
cause I cannot go there on preview night!

Ok I think that is it for now,, oh yeah,, I am going to see MURAKAMI at MOcA tomorrow....!