Monday, October 15, 2007

KURO-TO-SHIRO: SOLO EXHIBITION!

One more month! And I got the flyer for it. So here it is!!
I am still painting for this solo show, but almost done, and cool thing is I feel satisfied with all paintings and drawings I did..YEAH!

OK, so I need to tell a little bit detail about this show,
at the OPENING NIGHT!
My friend C:Carl Raggio will spin Hip Hop and Reggae! yey dance dance!
( we went to CALARTS together, and he was my special beatboxer for my animation short, and he will be special beat boxer for me forever...So awesome! and I need to say He is great animator and character designer too! ha, cool isn't he)

And my new tshirts and print will be OUT! well, I haven't decided which paintings would be good for prints yet though...

And I hope you are able to find this flyer somewhere, since you can exchange with my buttons at opening.
One button for one person though..... you know what I mean....


So anyway, YOU NEED TO COME TO OPENING!!