Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Audrey Kawasaki


Finally! there will be Audrey's Solo Show starting from this Saturday!!
"Mayoi Michi"
artist reception - Saturday February 9th
8:00~11:30 pm
(show runs until March 1)
@ Copro Nason Gallery
in Santa Monica, Los Angeles
I met Audrey in January 2007, at compound gallery in Portland,
Audrey is super duper sweet! not only that, of course, she is talented creative figurative artist.
I believe since then, we are sharing the inspirational idea of ART as artists,
and trying to staying touch, but we are both so busy,,,
well I miss her, but important aspect about her for me is that she is one of friends who can understand me as who I am, without mask.
I am lucky and glad to know her.
So I cannot miss the opening!
if you are living in Los Angeles, You cannot miss her show!

and super news for me is,
I will be in a group show at same gallery with Luke Chueh, who is having a show at Gallery 1988 now!! and !!Chet Zar in MAY!!
YEY!