Tuesday, July 22, 2008

COMICON!

(X_X)"""@!#$$#%7455678#$%#$@%$%^&
This is how I feel now.
I am still excited though...

I will leave to San Diego tomorrow morning..and my flyer is not coming yet yet yet...
I even used 3days shipping with UPS...
well......I am too lazy to do something for it... Because anyway it is too late.
I will do some signing with my new print at NUCLEUS booth # 1228, I do not know what time I will be at, but Nucleus will post the time I believe, so please check back their site.
or... I will bring my computer and then do comicon report!.. I think that sounds fun though.....
anyway.
I do not remember how many times I went comicon,, but I can picture first time when I had a booth with my friends from school.
I hope I can do that again.
By the way,,
I am thinking to do some doodles for sale at NUCLEUS booth, so please come to check out....something like this

or this.....