Thursday, August 07, 2008

End of vacation.....

Here is a picture of Sena with goth-lori costume at comicon....sooooo many people wanted to take pictures,,,and I needed to stare at them most of time, they did not ask it was ok to take pictures or not........(X_X)
She will be on "GOTH" magazine...I did not know even such a magazine is existing in US


Finally We were able to register for Sena's new high school, and she will start school from September 2nd.
But before that she needs to take tests for placement of both English and Math classes..Even though she is straight A student...ha ha ha...just wanted to say..
Anyway, her vacation is over, needs to study for tests and needs to read 5 or 6 required books for English class, but this morning,,
she was still reading Japanese comics on computer and same time playing "tokimeki-memorial" on DS......

Well,,,I want to believe she knows what she needs to do....

I need to finish 3 more paintings before the end of this month... a lot of jobs.......tax stuff.... End of vacation for me for sure..
Here is one of painting I have started......I like it a lot so far.....

Oh suddenly I realize,,,Stella's solo show will be soon.....I should check out.. wow it is TOMORROW! I should call chihiro...