Monday, November 17, 2008

LINE WEIGHT AT NUCLEUS

OPENING will be on this coming Saturday!
I have 4 new drawings, and exhibit with Luke Chueh, James Jean, David Jien, Richard Kirk, Ronald Kurniawan, Moki, Christine Nguyen, Jaime Zollars, Vania Zouravliov.

I wanted to try to draw all different in technique and medium,
in order to express the meaning of "line", how they mean to me in different way not only visually but also emotionally.
Lines are most important aspect in my visualization.
and also, favorite things to play with.
if I could put title for my group of drawings for this show,
It would be
" IRO-IRO"
which traslate to English,"variety of colors",
there are unlimited colors and weight( meaning) in between one dot to lines: between white(paper) to black(lines).
that is how I think about TRUTH also...as usual.