Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Events on Saturday, December 13 th.

THREE opening will happen on the same night!!

My new friend, KEITH NOORDZY curated a group show,
"ONCE UPON A TIME" at ALPHA CULT, LONG BEACH!
I have one painting.
"LET IT ROCK",
I dedicate this painting to VIVIENNE WESTWOOD, who is my inspiration for looong time in many ways. I love love her works!!!! (read my other blog about her)



And there will be other group show,
"GOOD SAMARITAN'S:GROUP ART EXHIBITION" at COPRO/NASON GALLERY,SANT MONICA!
This is second time to show my work there, I will have a big show with LUKE CHUEH in May 2010, ( wow so future!)
and here is the painting.
"BE GOOD OR BAD",
it is SENA!!! LOVE!!,, yes again, but she is most inspiring person in this world for me anyway,, and I dedicate to her,,this is first time to paint just her portrait.. I think I captured her pretty well. ( she knows what she needs to do,,you know, more than I know..)



And at the last!
there will be silent auction, and I have three paintings, which first bid prices will be 50% less than retail prices, sooooo.. check it out!!!
"HOLIDAY BENEFIT AUCTION" at GALLERY NUCLEUS, ALHAMBRA!


That would be all for 2008....

I REALLY HOPE HAPPINESS FOR EVERYONE, HAPPIER FOR EVERYONE..