Tuesday, August 07, 2007

2 gallery Openings this Saturday!!!

I just finished two new paintings for upcoming two group shows, and both Opening is this Saturday!
Hooray!! Party Party!
Well, a problem for me is since one is in Alhambra and other one is in Culver City, I am not sure how I can go both, if I get drunk...?
I do not have to get drunk, but it is fun to be drunk at gallery opening,, anyway.
I will try to go both, so I HOPE I CAN SEE MY FRIENDS!

I have been painting everyday, I think I can call myself a PAINTER right now. It is like meditation in confusion, and trying to find the exit, but there is no exit..
I Need extra concentration, that is for sure,100%..
I am really alone and selfish, but not a magician,.
I am inside and outside of canvas to figure out how I can make illusion.

So I tried, here is the painting for "NINJASHOW 2(Revenge of the Ninja)", at Gallery Nucleus ,,


And this painting for "Literartistry", at Corey Helford Gallery ,
Artists chose their favorite books and painted from...


I cannot wait to see what other artists did for BOTH SHOWS!